Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A long time and one busy summer!

It has been so long since I have sat down to actually write a post and I've missed it so much!  I can't wait until school starts and I can get a regular routine going. 

We went out to my grandma's to visit and we surprised her.  She wasn't expected us and was really happy when we showed up.  It was a nice 3 days of visiting!

Right now we're trying to get all of our school supplies together and we're still waiting for my oldest sons schedule.  A whole lot of waiting................

My youngest stepdaughter just started college and today is her second day of classes.  She went to pick up her textbooks today and spent $341.  Not sure what to expect when these 3 younger ones get to college!  Hoping that everything will be electronic by then and we won't have to pay anything???

Planning on a great weekend since it's my birthday weekend and I'm hoping to order a dishwasher for my house.  I cleaned out some drawers and cabinets today so we will actually have room for it.  I can't wait till I don't have to do quite so many dishes by hand.  Now I just have to get my husband on board!  Any ideas there???

No comments:

Post a Comment