Saturday, July 31, 2010

The end of July and hoping that August will be a little better!!

Well, I was on a roll with getting this blog up and running, but while visiting family and vacationing in VT, I managed to break my left foot. Three broken bones in multiple places and the only good thing that came out of it, is that my husband felt sorry for me and bought me a laptop. So, now I can get back to trying to set up this blog!

It is reported that Target has had many of their toys on clearance and you may want to head over there quick, before they are all gone. (Remember, you won't have to worry about me getting their first and clearing it all out).

Price Chopper had triple coupons in the newspaper this past week and they expire today, so head on out and use them up!

Hannaford has a the scratch off game pieces and they will continue to give them out until the end of August. My husband went to the store for me the other day, and brought a game piece home for me, but as my luck went, I didn't win anything.

If you head on over to www.smartbalance.com you can score a $2.00 coupon off a half gallon of milk. A couple of weeks ago I was able to score a half gallon of milk for $0.66.

No comments:

Post a Comment