Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's just going to be one of those days.........

I had to go to the doctor today, so they could take an xray of my foot and let me know if it's healing properly. Of course, I knew the answer before they even did all of that.. No, the bones have not healed, I'm back to no weight on it at all, they are trying to get me a wheelchair, I need to have a bone stimulator and this will all be going on for the next six weeks! I also will be going to Las Vegas in 4 weeks with my wonderful husband and the kids will be staying home with family. After these next six weeks, if the bones have not healed enough, I will probably be looking at surgery! So, now for the good news of the day.....

I have a wonderful husband, 3 fabulous children, 3 great step children and an oh so cute and handsome step grandson!  Life doesn't get much better than that!  I am trying to stay on the positive side of things and not worry about what I cannot change. Besides, as I said, I'm going to Vegas.

On another note, I ran into Hannaford this morning and stocked up on some meat and some beans, so I can get to making some meals ahead. I want to go to Price Chopper in the next couple of days to stock up on some of their sales (they have 3 pound bags of apples this week for only $1.00). I have some yummy new recipes that I found and would SOOO love to try!

Guess I'll go back to doing what I should right now (dishes, relaxing and maybe a load of laundry) then get the kids off of the bus and snuggle with them a little and then make dinner.  So much for staying off of my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment