Friday, October 1, 2010

Finally Friday!!

It's finally Friday and I'm sitting here relaxing with not much planned for the evening! What a rare event......and with all of the rain we have had the last 2 days, there will not be a soccer game tomorrow. That means that tomorrow afternoon will be free as well. Wonder what I should do with all of my time? Don't worry, I have a list.

I have to go through all of the gifts I have purchased for the holidays the past few weeks. Then I have to make sure that I have them all written down and know who they are going to. Then I have to put them away. I have to figure out who I still have to shop for and get the whole amount of money for each person figured out. Then I hope that I can find things on super deals to save even more money.

I have to also clean up the house and reorganize the office/craft area. I have really been putting this one off, since I broke my foot, because I don't think it is going to be an easy job. I also have all of the usual cleaning that needs to be done every week. I try to split it up so that I'm doing the same jobs on the same days each week, but guess what? Life happens and the best plans always get messed up! I am getting better at being okay with this. I have found that it doesn't go anywhere if you don't get to it right away.

I would also love to have some extra quality time with my kids and with my husband. That is always the best part of my weeks! Nothing could ever be better than that. Not a million dollars or all of the possessions in the world.

Speaking of family, I think I'll go and see what they are all up to. I love updating the blog, but sometimes there are better things in life to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment