Friday, June 12, 2009

I wanted to tell all of you that I received an email from CVS yesterday apologizing for the way I was treated earlier in the week. They are putting a $5 gift card coupon on my receipt for the next time that I go into the store. I don't like to complain about people in a store but when they don't follow the rules of couponing, you have to do something! The district manager was alerted and was going to speak to the manager and the employees at the store. Hopefully, this will make my couponing experiences there a little better. This was my first time with a problem at this store and I was quite surprised when it happened.

School is almost out here. Only 2 more weeks to go and the kids will be home for the summer. I signed them up for a summer program for the first three weeks, 2 hours a day, and my oldest will take tennis lessons. I just want to keep them active! I think I'll be taking them to the store with me as well, so we can find some good bargains. Six more eyes will help and it will teach them to buy things when they are cheap!

They are loving my pantry and closet right now, because I have so many things stocked up and they get so many choices!

Make sure you are checking out all of the coupon sites online:

coupons.com
mypoints.com
smartsource.com

I hope everyone is enjoying their spring! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment