Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome to my new blog! I am a mom to three wonderful kids ages 9, 7, and 5. They keep me very busy and I am finally going back to my old ways of super coupon shopping, finding great deals and trying to stretch every penny to the max! With all of the activities that kids can join in these days, it can all get to be pricey and we're so lucky to be living in a place where there are reasonable priced options. Thru a wonderful organization called BARC, we get to have the kids play different sports thruout the year for $15 per sport per child with a cap of $30 per family each time. I plan on sharing many different things on this blog and I hope that you will all enjoy reading it and helping me out while I'm learning the process! Any info you can all share with me would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment