Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I was in CVS yesterday buying the bargains for the week and I ran into something I have never heard of before. I was buying the bags of M&M's that they had on sale for 2 for $6. They had it where if you bought $15 worth, you would get $5 in ECB's with your card. I had 2 coupons off of 2 bags of M&M's each. They wouldn't take the coupons because the items were on sale. Apparently because the coupons said that the manufacturer didn't want them accepted with any other offer, I couldn't use them. I even spoke to the manager and he said there was nothing they could do if the computer wouldn't take the coupon, they couldn't take them. I have an email into CVS to see if they can explain this too me, because I thought that store sales and coupons had nothing to do with each other. The store would be reimbursed the amount of the coupon by the manufacturer and if the store had the item on sale, that was fine. Has anyone else had an experience like this? I would love to hear if you have or what anyone else has to say about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment