Friday, June 19, 2009

This past week has just flown by and I can't believe that I haven't updated this site! I've been following all of my favorite blogs from other people and trying to catch up with emails, but there doesn't seem to be enough time in a day. I haven't been out to the stores at all this week, so I don't have any great sales to post. I have been printing coupons off of the web, so I have plenty of those to use! Check out the sites that I posted last week, you'll save a lot of money.

One of the things that my husband and I did this week that was crazy: We bought into a timeshare! Never thought I would actually do this, but we did! It should be a great investment since we both want to travel to Ireland and we will be able to buy extra weeks really cheap. If you all get a chance, go visit Oak n Spruce Resorts over in Massachusetts. They are all really nice and they'll help you thru this whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment