Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sorry for my Absence

I have to apologize for my absence the last few days and for not continuing my series on my vacation.  I haven't been feeling very well and have spent the majority of the last 3 days in bed.  My computer wasn't on except to pay bills yesterday and that was a MAJOR chore (as always!). 

I am planning to continue the posts by this Friday, I just need to take a couple of days to catch up on all of the stuff in the house.  :)  I would so much rather be posting!  I can't even begin to think of all of the stuff I've been missing on the posts I normally read...........the things I could've received for only a little money or for free.  But that's what my stockpile is for!! 

Besides, that's what happens when you're a mom living with RA and fibromyalgia.  Things don't always go as planned and I'm sure there's a reason why this happened.................Haven't figured it out yet, but I'm sure it will become clear when I need to know!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment