Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What a BUSY Day!

Today started out as a nice lazy day, because I slept in until 7:30.  Then I ate a leisurely breakfast after feeding the kids, but I ran out of time for a cup of coffee.  Then I hit the floor running for a lot of things that were hurry up and wait!

The first trip was to the vet with our cat.  Just a checkup visit, but when we got there, they were backed up because they had 3 emergencies come in.  So, there I waited with 3 kids.  What fun!  The visit went quick when we got in, so that was nice and there were no problems.

Next, we dropped the cat off at home, picked up a 4th child and went off to the library.  I signed everyone up for the reading programs for their age level and then they picked out their books for the next few days.  Easy as pie!  (hmmm, pie, might have to make one)

Then McDonalds for lunch, because we were already out.  Went through the drive thru and brought it home to eat.  And I got the leftovers that my kids didn't eat.  (Not so good for my stomach, but oh well)!

AC Moore was next since they had a craft afternoon.  We did our shopping first and then stood in line to make the patriotic shirts.  While they were drying we stood in line to get the temporary tatoos.  Did I mention the lines????  It's a popular place during these craft afternoons!  There were at least 50 kids there with their parents.  But, we managed and then we came home and the craziness is still going strong. 

Since we haven't really been home today, I have NO CLUE what we're eating for dinner, so that's next in my plan.  I'm sure since my freezer is well stocked, I should be able to find something quick and easy!  I'll get to that in my next couple of posts later this week.

I'll also be posting my savings for the year on coupons and my goals for the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment