Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baking Day

Today has been a HUGE baking day!  I am no where near finished, but am taking a break.  So far I have made 4 batches of banana bread and 4 batches of pumpkin bread.  Some are for the staff appreciation breakfast at our school on Friday and the rest are for here.  I am hoping that some will make it into the freezer for our trip next week.

Next I will be making a batch of cream cheese chocolate chip cookies for the luncheon at school tomorrow.  I would also like to share some of these with a few friends, so even though one batch makes a lot of cookies, I may end up doing a double batch. 

I also want to do some muffins for the breakfast and some brownies and cookies for here.  Maybe some chocolate pudding pies as well................   Can you tell I'm hungry????  That's making me think of Apple Slab Pie and since I have some apples, I may have to whip up one to stick in the freezer for when we get back from vacation.  Head on over to Life As Mom at http://www.lifeasmom.com/ and you'll find Jessica's recipe for the pie.  Believe me when I say it's awesome!  I can eat a whole one all by myself!!!  But that's for another day................

Back to the baking.  Let me know what you enjoy to bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment