Thursday, May 5, 2011

What was I thinking?????????????

I wasn't feeling the best for most of the month of April, so I have been getting really behind on MANY things.  I had to go through a month of receipts yesterday and balance the checkbook. What a task!  Then I had to pay bills for this upcoming month.  After ALL of that, I went through my receipts for groceries and household items, to track how much I spent during the month of April.  What a shock I had!  I spent WAY TOO MUCH MONEY!  Almost 4 times what I normally would like to.  I'm not sure what happened, but obviously since I wasn't feeling well and had been using up a lot of my stockpile over the winter months, I overspent.  I definitely need to watch what I am doing over the next few months, so I can get back on track. 

I have decided that I need to get my body back in shape, so that I am feeling better long term, instead of all of these ups and downs lately.  I'm just not sure what I am doing wrong, so I'm not quite certain how I can fix this.  I am trying to rest as much as I can and keep my stress levels down, but that's really difficult with kids.  I have also been having difficulty sleeping again.  (maybe from some of these money issues????)

Another decision I have made is that I need to get some extra income into this house.  I have opened an etsy shop, so I can sell some of the crafts that I have made.  Making crafts has a soothing effect on me and my body, so I have decided that that is a good thing.  You can check out my shop at www.etsy.com/shop/jenfitz42

Feel free to share this website with anyone you feel would like any of my creations.

Later this week, I plan on doing a post on the Arthritis Walk up here in Albany on May 22nd.  I'm planning on walking again this year and have a team set up, along with a donation page.

Now off to see what else I can do with this day..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment