Thursday, May 12, 2011

Customer Service

I love it when I have a question for a company and I receive great customer service when I call!  I had ordered a tractor lawn mower for my husband last week and I knew that it had reached stage 1 in the delivery process.  I have been waiting for a phone call to see when they would be delivering it, but hadn't heard yet.  I called the customer service number that I received in my order confirmation email from Home Depot and reached a very nice customer service rep.  He looked at the tracking info and actually called the delivery company to find out what was going on, all while he kept me on hold.  He kept checking back with me, to let me know that he was waiting for info and asking if I minded holding a little bit longer.  When he received the info, he relayed it to me, along with a company name and phone number of where the tractor is right now.  I guess they are assembling it and making sure everything is okay, before calling to set up a delivery time.  It was so nice to have such a wonderful customer service representative, who seemed very polite and caring and who also seems to love his job!

What a wonderful start to my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment