Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A New Day, A New Beginning

Ever have one of those days when you think "why can't everything go as planned?"  Well, that was my day yesterday and I'm chalking it up to a learning experience!

That being said, I was able to accomplish so much more today, because I wasn't wallowing in anything.  If something didn't go as planned today, it was "okay, next.....".  Yesterday made me realize that life is life and there isn't anything that can change it.  Not saying that it won't happen many, many more times in my future, but I'll be trying.

It's been a busy day planning and starting to pack for my trip next week.  It's going to be a long 16 plus hours drive to Savannah with my husband and the kids.  It will be sooo worth it when we arrive!  Just seeing everyone, having fun, celebrating a graduation and hanging out.  Who could ask for more?  Exactly what life should be about!

Since I have RA and fibromyalgia, I am trying to do a little packing each day, so I don't get too overwhelmed at the last minute and stress myself out.  I know something will still happen and I will get stressed, but I am trying.  I have a stack of juice boxes and a bag of some snacks ready to go.  I am planning on getting sheets and air mattresses together later tonight.  Tomorrow I will start some baking and get the swim suits and towels together.  Then some of the toiletry items.  See, I have a plan! 

I have the big Arthritis Walk this weekend on Sunday, so that will take most of a day away from me and I am so okay with it!  A day to hang out with friends, meet new people and raise awareness for a good cause! Lets get our walking shoes and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment